Friday 1 June 2012

Excited and nervous...

I'm heading into the next week with some worries...

We are taking boy-o away, last year we went to stay with my parents, but we are going to stay in a chalet this year. It'll be interesting to see how he takes it. I keep selling the idea of the seaside, and the beach, and sand... the boy loves sand.

I'm not taking my computer! I am taking my phone, but no Internet access means no point taking my computer. I may use mobile Internet on occasion to check email etc, but no real Internet for a week... disconnected or what!

See you on the other side of our holiday!

2 comments:

Luna said...

Thanks for popping by my blog from ICLW, lovely to have you visit. I hope your time away is as good as mine was. I managed to totally relax. Have a great time.

DandelionBreeze said...

Hope you're having a wonderful time :) Sounds like a lovely idea :)) xoxo